We don’t need a 24 year old to tell us how to spend the day in Venice. We don’t need a digital non-doer with a carefully curated feed to promote detox teas, inexplicably expensive grotesquely ugly sneakers and biker shorts. Beautiful shots of cups of coffee and inspirational quotes is not what is lacking. The world needs nurses, scientists, plumbers and always some good music.
Stream our Best of 2019 Spotify playlist at the bottom of the article.
1. Liam Gallagher – Shockwave
2. The Unlikely Candidates – Novocaine
3. Primrose Forever Sanctuary – All In My Head
4. BB Brunes – Habibi
5. Bon Iver – Hey, Ma
6. Cuco – Bossa No Se (ft. Jean Carter)
7. Flying Lotus – More (feat. Anderson Paak)
8. Better Oblivion Community Center – Sleepwalkin’
9. Husky Loops – Everyone Is Having Fun Fun Fun But Me
10. Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds – Rattling Rose
Manu Chao and Calypso Rose – Clandestino