In a world bereft of meaning, it’s absurd to pretend to be hopeful. For years, our hope rested on beliefs of possible outcomes rather than probable outcomes. We were tricked into believing in meritocracy and that having an “indomitable will” is enough, when in fact it’s not. And while we should evade despair and mendacity, we should become strategically pessimistic, start our quest to become indifferent and pursue irony. Pursue irony and good music.
Stream our freshly started Spotify and Anghami Best of 2020 Spotify playlist at the bottom of the article.
1. Other Lives – Lost Day
2. RY X, Ólafur Arnalds – Oceans
3. Julien Gasc – La trêve internationale
4. Pearl Jam – Dance of the Clairvoyants
5. Beach bunny – Cloud 9
6. Tim Dup – Vendredi Soir
7. Tame Impala – Lost in Yesterday
8. Leonard Cohen – Moving On
9. Alex Ebert – Fluid – I vs I
10. SuperBravo – Il n’y a plus foule