Despite everything, despite the fact that the diseases and the economic collapse will only be getting worse and that our agony is far from being over, there are enough reasons for us to go through our day. There are enough jokes, enough friends, enough idiots, enough movies, enough books, enough music to make us smile. There is a point in washing your car, in writing an articulate resignation letter, in picking the right playlist even though you’re almost out of battery.. There is a point in all the pointless things we do. Press play.
Stream our Spotify and Anghami Best of 2020 Spotify playlist at the bottom of the article.
1. Car Seat Headrest – “Can’t Cool Me Down”
2. Tom Misch & Yussef Dayes – What Kinda Music
3. Matt Berninger – Holes
4. Melt Yourself Down – Crocodile
5. Philippe Katerine – Duo (avec Angèle & Chilly Gonzales)
6. The Strokes – Bad Decisions
7. Four Tet – Baby
8. Gorillaz – Désolé ft. Fatoumata Diawara
9. Circa Waves – Sad Happy
10. Cold War Kids – Who’s Gonna Love Me Now