This past month I watched whatever I was able to see from The Battle of Winterfell. I thoroughly enjoyed Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s killer writing on season 2 of Fleabag and Killing Eve. I thought about the fact that most people are familiar with Bill Watterson’s work because of a tasteless decal of Calvin peeing which fun fact: he never actually drew and it made me angry. I patiently waited for each new episode of What We Do In the Shadows and it made me smile, Taika Waititi always makes me smile. I watched Our Planet and it made me feel small yet full of hope. I wanted to feature all the goofy musical interludes from season 3 of The Good Fight in this month’s playlist but you guys have no idea how strict the management at Revolver is (editor: they’re not strict). I watched Jane The Virgin and I am 100% #TeamRafael. I also managed to listen to some music.
Stream our Best of 2019 Spotify playlist at the bottom of the article.
1. James Blake – Barefoot In The Park (feat. Rosalía)
2. Wallows – Scrawny
3. Aldous Harding – Fixture Picture
4. Cage The Elephant – House Of Glass
5. Joy Crookes – Man’s World
6. Ofenbach & Portugal. The Man – We Can Hide Out
7. Faye Webster – Flowers (Feat. Father)
8. The Black Keys – Eagle Birds
9. Bruce Springsteen – Hello Sunshine
10. Karen O & Danger Mouse – Turn the Light
Image courtesy of the artist.