You would be surprised that there are many out-of-tune songs by famous artists. And they are stunningly good. Here is a bizarre list with the top 10 out-of-tune tracks.
By Serge Yared
10. Daniel Johnston – Power of Love
(Track wasn’t found anywhere online. You can find it here if you have Spotify)
9. Ralph Stanley – White Light/White Heat
8. Jonathan Richman – I’m Nature Mosquito
7. Beat Happening – Teenage Caveman
6. Moldy Peaches – County Fair
5. Adam Green – It’s a fine
4. Violent Femmes – Jesus Walking on the Water
3. The Vaselines – Son of a Gun
2. Lou Reed – Gimmie Some Good Time
1. Kevin Ayers – Stranger in Blue Suede Shoes
I would like to include a bonus track by The Incompetents (A Lebanese band). An obvious out-of-tune cover of Daniel Johnston’s Bloody Rainbow
Don’t forget to give a rating for this list on the top of the page!