My days are still a mere 24 hours, not nearly enough to finish all the work that needs to be done, prepare the healthy meals that I should be eating, catch up with friends in different time zones, the series and the books, get into all the online fights but I listen to new recordings from Coltrane and think maybe tomorrow I’ll be able to manage, maybe tomorrow the day is slightly longer, maybe tomorrow I’ll listen to Coltrane again. Press play.
Stream our Best of 2019 Spotify playlist at the bottom of the article.
1. Broken Bells – Good Luck
2. Little Simz – Flowers ft. Michael kiwanuka
3. A Dream is all I Need to Get By – Noel Gallagher
4. The New Pornographers – The Surprise Knock
5. Devandra Banhart – Taking a page
6. Chelsea Wolfe – Deranged for Rock & Roll
7. First Aid Kit – Strange Beauty
8. Bascabulla – Vamono
9. Leonard Cohen – The Goal
10. John Coltrane – Blue World