The “baby on board” sign is intended to be used in order to let other drivers know that this car’s driver will probably drive slower than usual or that the driver might be distracted, or even for the EMT to know that there’s a baby inside who might not be able to get themselves out. So you putting a “human on board” or “adult on board we want to live too” sign goes to show how you completely missed the point and what a truly obnoxious person you are, slightly less if you’re listening to our September playlist.
Introducing today our yearly Spotify playlist, updated with the monthly Revolver Charts. Give it a follow to stay updated on our latest additions!
1. Jacob Banks – Be Good To Me ft. Seinabo Sey
2. alt-J – 3WW (feat. Lomepal)
3. Flavien Berger – Maddy La Nuit
4. Ours Samplus – Le Pouvoir des Oiseaux
5. Blood Orange- Charcoal Baby
6. Thom Yorke – Suspirium
7. Julia Holter – I Shall Love 2
8. Leon Bridges – If It Feels Good
9. Mini Mansions- Works Every Time
10. Yellow Days – How Can I Love You