Quentin Tarantino is a master at blending sight and sound, and a fine music connoisseur, since he refuses to choose conventional songs. This is a list that will probably remind you of some of the most iconic scenes in recent cinema history.
Click here to view part 2 of this series.
By Edwin Nasr
10. Quincy Jones – Iron Side (Kill Bill Vol. I)
9. David Bowie – Cat People (Inglorious Basterds)
8. Harry Nilsson – Coconut (Reservoir Dogs)
7. Blue Swede – Hooked on a Feeling (Reservoir Dogs)
6. Bobby Womack – Across 110th Street (Jackie Brown)
5. April March – Film Habit (Death Proof)
4. John Legend – Who Did That to You? (Django Unchained)
3. Urge Overkill – Girl You’ll be a Woman Soon (Pulp Fiction)
2. The 5, 6, 7, 8s – Woo Hoo (Kill Bill Vol, I)
1. Randy Crawford – Street Life (Jackie Brown)
You can also listen to the playlist on YouTube here: